Mi Tierra is an authentic Griffith Mexican restaurant where you will get the best soft tacos and the most delicious drinks you can think of. This is the most perfect place to grab some awesome Mexican food. Mi Tierra foodie scene is perfect for fans of Mexican food, but also offers more. In fact, it is the right Mexican restaurant in Northwest Indiana to celebrate one of the great American legends. By providing an unexpected and interesting spin making, Mi Tierra well worth your visit. In short, Mi Tierra will be your favorite Mexican restaurant to visit with your friends and family.
Why Mi Tierra?
– At Mi Tierra, each entree has been handcrafted with the most flavorful Mexican ingredients they could find.
– The vegetables are used seasonally, and pretty much every other ingredient is made from scratch in house to bring to the table only the healthiest and best-tasting food.
– They have been providing their customers with a unique and pleasurable dining experience.
– Mi Tierra cares about the good taste of their food as well as providing their customers with personal, hospitable service.
– In this one of the best Mexican food restaurants in Griffith Indiana, they serve you the best Mexican food and drink possible at a comfortable price. So come on by and relax, we are here to serve you, family and your friends.
Features and Favorites at Mi Tierra
Homemade Desserts: Their dessert menu features homemade cakes and flans plus other favorites like fried ice cream, inquire about today’s selections.
Tortilla Soup: Traditional angel hair fideo topped with crisp tortilla strips
Jibaro Sandwich: Gluten-free friendly, this sandwich ‘bun’ is a grilled plantain! Filled with steak in salsa verde, beans, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato, this will be served with Puerto Rican style rice.
Burrito Grande: A jumbo burrito stuffed with rice, beans, meat, lettuce, aged cheese, avocado, and grilled vegetables – made for the big appetite!
Chilequiles: This popular breakfast favorite served all day! Eggs scrambled with tortilla strips and sautéed in their own Mexican sauce, topped with aged cheese, served with rice and beans.
Shrimp Kebabs: This special is served with a Mexican Style Fried Rice
The Bottom Line
Want to taste Mexican cuisine? Mi Tierra, one of the best Mexican restaurants in Northwest Indiana has a great selection for you! Treat yourself to brunch options, including Queso Fundido, Don Chuy Queso Dip, Quesadilla, and more.
The author of this article is working at the best Griffith Mexican restaurant, Mi Tierra. In this article, he discusses why Mi Tierra is the must-visit Mexican restaurant in Indiana. To learn more, visit https://www.mitierragriffith.com/