Whether you manage a small team or thousands of staff members across various offices, you are aware that your employees are a priceless asset that influences the success of your business. Maybe you want to thank them for their helpful support, beyond simply paying a salary or giving a bonus. A corporate gift actually speaks about your personality and what you think about the recipient.
So, skip the tired corporate gifts and surprise your employees this year with thoughtful options instead. Go the extra mile by adding a personal touch that genuinely shows your appreciation.
– Flowers – Flowers have a unique ability to enhance and complement almost any occasion on earth. Flowers can rightly express your gratitude for the individual’s hard work, and make this gift very special. Whether congratulating someone on a promotion or wishing them a happy birthday, get the freshest of blooms from the best florist in Lafayette CO, who will carefully design the flowers to express your emotions. Nothing can show your thoughtfulness more than a beautiful bunch of flowers from the Lafayette florist and foster your lasting relationship with the employee.
– Succulents – A splash of greenery on the desk of your employee is sure to make them happy. Succulents are easy to maintain, and it is nearly impossible for them to dry out. You can choose from single succulents or even mini gardens, and customize the gift box with a pretty bouquet from the Lafayette CO florist, to create the perfect plant gift.
– Professional Notebooks – Success does not happen overnight. It requires rigorous planning and strategizing. Help your employees come up with the next big idea & planning with a nice leather-bound professional notebook with your company logo and colors.
– Online Classes to Upgrade their Skills – This is one gift which they’ll always remember – a gift card to an online course to hone their technical skills. Your employees are sure to love your thoughtful gift.
– A Handwritten Note – If you are doubtful of choosing the right gift, send a personalized handwritten note. A personalized handwritten message to your employees means a lot to them. Especially when you pair it with a small gift and an arrangement of fresh flowers designed by the best florist in Lafayette CO, it is sure to make the moment very special.
– Leather Accessories – Gift your employees with full-grain leather accessories like a wallet, keychain, luggage tag, or business card case. You can add an extra touch to this, with your company logo engraved on the leather gift.
Don’t wait for a special occasion or a holiday season to appreciate your employees or to show how much they mean to your business. Send the most thoughtful gifts that they will cherish always.
The author is recognized as one of the best florists in Lafayette CO. He has been serving the Lafayette area for more than 7 years. He is also an avid blogger who writes on various gifting ideas. Visit http://lafayetteflorist.com/ for more details.