The medical podcasts in the era of free open access medical education has increased in popularity. The podcast series that offer fresh perspectives on the latest in medicine and patient care comes with number of benefits that can foster academic and personal growth. And so today, emergency medicine podcasts production and awareness have exploded. Research says, in 2019, more than 64% of consumers were aware of podcasting, and continues listening to it for learning, or to keep updated with the latest information. As a medical professional, you have one big thing in common: you’re really busy. Most of the time, this busy schedule will skip your learning time. But with the help of critical care podcast, you can stay up to date and maximize your efficiency even in your busy schedule. All you need to do is, play the podcast. You can educate yourself while doing other household chores.
Benefits of Medical Podcasts
Here we have coved the benefits of listening to critical care podcast in 9 points.
1. Medical podcasts are more engaging and less expensive than textbooks
2. Bond more with colleagues and patients
3. Podcasts can make practitioners better listeners in real life
4. Listening helps physicians gain a new perspective
5. Multitasking and podcasts go together
6. Listening improves empathy with patients
7. Medical podcasts help practitioners have tough patient conversations
8. Podcasts can help manage stress levels
9. Practitioners tune in on their time
To avail all these benefits, you should choose the right medical podcast website that gives clear cut information that you really need.
Medical podcasts – The Complete Learning Solution of Healthcare Provider
Are you a healthcare provider who is looking for a source to be update yourself even in your busy schedule? Medical podcast is an effective way to update you with new medical information even when you are busy! Critical Care Education, the best website for urgent care podcast, creates and shares recent literature on practical topics in critical care.
Some of their recent podcast are,
1. Social Determinants of Health in Medical Education
2. STARRT-AKI Trial
3. Top 10 Practice Changing Trials in Intensive Care
4. GIT Physiology
5. Anthropology to Explore the Culture in Medicine
6. Cytokine Storm in COVID-19
7. Tranexamic Acid in Acute GI Bleeding – HALT-IT Trial
8. Hydroxychloroquine Prophylaxis in COVID-19 – Debunking the Myth
9. Dexamethasone in COVID-19 – Too Good To Ignore
10. Haematology Physiology
Come, join, listen for free, and be updated with the latest information that all healthcare provider should know!
The author of this article is a leading provider of emergency medicine podcasts. In this article, he discusses the benefits of emergency medicine podcasts. To learn more, visit https://critcareedu.com.au/