Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of technical SEO, on-site and off-site optimization, and content strategy to help local businesses rank higher in the search engine results page (SERP). Whether you are running a small shop or a national brand with multiple locations, there is a great opportunity to attract local customers and grow your business. Taking advantage of your competition by improving your Local SEO is the smart move to make your business stand in the crowd. Yes, Local SEO is similar to organic SEO in Richmond VA, though you are optimizing for a specific location rather than a service, product, or idea.
SO, How Can Local SEO Help You?
Local SEO strategy can help you attract new customers. Here are some more reasons why you should use local SEO for driving traffic.
1. You have to be visible online while customer service for related service.
2. Recent research says 93% of searches with local intent.
3. The algorithms are highly effective at determining user location: The Search Engines have become extremely effective at determining where users are searching from. By using IP information from your desktop/laptop and GPS data from your phone, the search engines can pinpoint a user location to within a few feet.
4. You have to be listed online under the physical location where your shop/service industry is.
5. Reviews are critical: Did you know 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses, and consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business? Yes, that’s huge!
6. Most of Local SEO is inexpensive! Yes, compared to traditional advertising, Local SEO is a minimal monthly investment.
7. Local is still an untapped market. The number of potential businesses that have yet to dig into Local is huge.
8. Local search has a terrific ROI. With Local SEO, your business is in front of customers precisely when they are searching. At the same time, local SEO has minimal wasted exposure compared to traditional advertising.
9. Mobile searches continue to grow! The mobile search began to overtake desktop search, and the trend continues today.
10. Research says, 60% of consumers who performed a local search on their smartphones visited a store within a day.
11. Local search is highly targeted and timely! People search local to find a business, product, or service. Your business needs to be visible when potential customers are searching.
Are you looking to attract more customers to your local shop or service place? Consider hiring a search engine optimization agency in Richmond VA, for local search engine optimization! They create effective strategies, run an effective local SEO campaign, and result in more traffic.
The author of this article is working at a leading search engine optimization agency in Richmond VA. In this article, he discusses how local SEO can help your business. To learn more, visit https://www.vincees.com/