The global cancer cachexia market is anticipated to gain traction from the rising shift of the healthcare providers towards combination therapies. Such therapies are aiding in improving the lean body mass (LBM) of patients. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Cancer Cachexia Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Progestogens, Corticosteroids, Combination Therapies, and Others
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/cancer-cachexia-market-103262
How Will the Outbreak of COVID-19 Affect the Global Market?
- Patients living with chronic diseases, such as cancer cachexia are at high risk of catching the coronavirus infection.
- It is likely to occur as these patients tend to suffer from multiple comorbidities.
- In Italy, a retrospective analysis was conducted by taking 355 patients under consideration who expired because of COVID-19. Out of those, 20.0% patients were suffering from cancer.
- These factors are propelling numerous medical associations to implement stringent guidelines for the healthcare workers and cancer patients.
- They are advising to utilize telehealth for receiving supportive care and treatment.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptionss
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities