We now have a range of fat reducing treatments available to get rid of belly fat. Which one’s best? Probably this may be your question if you are planning to reduce your belly fat easily and effectively! If so, CoolSculpting is a knowledgeable choice. Thanks to new technologies, it is now possible to reduce stubborn fat pockets and improve body contours without surgery, scars, or downtime. So, can CoolSculpting reduce belly fat? The expert reply, “YES”! CoolSculpting by a leading OC weight loss center in Mission Viejo can reduce stubborn fat pockets without surgery. CoolSculpting is the brand name of cryolipolysis. Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive technology that uses extreme cold to dismantle fat cells and help reduce a fat pocket. A paneled or cupped device is placed on top of the skin in the treatment area, where it transmits temperatures that are just low enough to freeze fat cells, essentially destroying them.
Things to Know About CoolSculpting Treatment
1. Results last barring significant weight gain
2. Results are noticeable within one month and final after 2-3 months
3. The typical patient is satisfied after 1 to 2 treatments
4. Common side effects include temporary, mild swelling, numbness, redness, and tingling. Serious or lasting side effects are extremely rare
5. Treatments take 35 to 60 minutes to perform; any discomfort is typically mild and includes an intense cold feeling
6. Studies show that up to 25% fat reduction per treatment is typical
7. Best for patients who wish to reduce the size of a fat bulge with little reshaping
8. FDA cleared for the abdomen, hips, inner or outer thighs, back (“bra rolls”), upper arms, under the buttock, and under the chin.
Benefits Of Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
– Results can last as long as a patient maintains his or her weight
– Gradual onset of results allows patients to be discreet about treatments
– Side effects are minimal for most patients
– No general anesthesia, incisions or scars
– Little to no downtime is required
The CoolSculpting procedure is good for all but expects some. If you suffer from paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, cold agglutinin disease, or cryoglobulinemia, you should not have the CoolSculpting procedure. So, let your doctor know if you have any medical conditions, including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
During the procedure, you may experience pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment. But don’t panic, it will get rid as soon as possible.
So, are you looking to reduce your belly fat via fat burning injections in Mission Viejo, or belly fat burner in Mission Viejo like CoolSculpting?Contact OC Weight Loss Centers as soon as possible!
The author of this article is working at a top-rated OC weight loss center in Mission Viejo. In this article, he discusses about CoolSculpting, which help reduce belly fat. To learn more, visit https://ocweightlosscenters.com/