No matter if you have lost your teeth due to a trauma or dental disease, it’s going to negatively impact you in many ways both your overall and dental health. That’s why it is essential to replace your missing teeth as soon as you have lost your teeth. Our teeth are designed to work together to help us chew, speak, and smile. When a tooth is missing, it is difficult to all these things. Even the loss of a back tooth may cause your other nearby teeth to shift and make your face look older. So, it is always advisable to get it replaced as early as possible.
While there are many options available to replace a missing tooth, dental implants Sydney is the most popular choice as it offers a plethora of benefits which is not found in the other teeth restorative options. But, is it right for you? Are you wondering the dental implants cost Sydney is high and is it worth investing?
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is made of a titanium material look like a small screw-shaped structure. It is anchored into the jawbone and it acts the root of the replacement teeth. It is the only teeth replacement option that replaces both the root and crown of a missing tooth. Unlike dentures and bridges, dental implants look, feel, and function like a natural tooth and it has 98% of a success rate than other teeth replacement options like dentures. In addition to replacing a broken and missing tooth, dental implants can also be used to provide support to removable dentures.
As the implants are placed inside the gum tissue, they naturally fuse with the jawbone to form a sturdy structure for holding the replacement tooth firmly. Dental implant price Sydney is higher than dentures for good reasons as they provide a plethora of benefits. It is like a one-time investment which you can make to improve the quality of life.
Perks of replacing your missing teeth with dental implants
– Dental implants are unlikely to break off
– Dental implants do not decay
– Unlike a bridge, dental implants don’t need a supporting tooth to be secured, which can protect your oral health and reduce the need for future corrective procedures.
– Dental implants reduce discomfort and create a more natural appearance as they often fit better than bridges or dentures.
– Dental implants are easier to clean and maintain
– Dental implants are a permanent solution and offer long-lasting results for most patients.
– For some patients, dental implants reduce costs over time. Dentures and bridges may eventually need to be replaced or modified.
For most, dental implants are the right solution for a missing tooth. However, only a dentist can determine whether you are a suitable candidate for replacing your missing teeth with dental implants or not.
The author is a dentist and a blogger who provides high-quality dental implants at a competitive price. For more details about the dental implant cost in Sydney, visit https://toothimplantsydney.com.au/ now.