It may be only January, but that means little when it comes to HVAC consideration and planning. Sure, the heat matters to you much more now than whatever you have in place to deal with the coming of summer, but in just a few months you won’t feel that way anymore. We’re just a stone’s throw from the coming of soaring summer temperatures that make every pine for the days of winter.
At any rate, if you have come across a Rheem 2.5 Ton Air Conditioner such as the following unit (the Rheem RUUD Classic 2.5 Ton 14 SEER Split Air Conditioning System that you can find online at Budget Air Supply), and wanted some additional details, you’ve come to just the right place. Here’s just what this unit brings to the table.
This split system comes with a condenser as well as an air handler for circulating the cooled air throughout your home. The air handler comes with some of the following features:
- A 4 way convertible design that is capable of upflow, downflow and two way horizontal flow.
- It comes with extremely sturdy cabinet construction that both insulates it and keeps sound to a minimum.
- It comes with a factory installed indoor coil and is designed for enhanced, optimized airflow.
- It’s also capable of some cooling of its own – up to 30,000 BTUs.
As for the condenser unit that comes with this Rheem 2.5 Ton Air Conditioner, look for the following:
- It has an updated, composite base pan that keeps sound down, prevents corrosion and minimizes the total number of fasteners needed.
- It comes with a sound-dampening scroll compressor (as well as enhanced mufflers) to keep volume down.
- It’s made with rust-resistant screws and comes with a powder coat paint system to really resist corrosion, even in the elements.
- It has an optimized fan orifice to enhance airflow and, once more, keep sound down.
- It’s made with PlusOneTM Expanded Valve Space which provides a greater working space and ease of access.
- It’s made with optimized defrost characteristics to promote defrosting and enhance performance.
- It comes with a diagnostic service window to allow access to the TXV valves to keep effort to a minimum when alterations or repairs need to be made.
To tell the truth, a much longer list of virtues can be attributed to this particular Rheem air conditioner. If you want to learn more about this particular HVAC system or to see other Rheem AC units and heat pumps, just check out the collection at BudgetAirSupply.com.
The ability to learn more isn’t the only value that BudgetAirSupply.com can offer to its customers. Budget Air Supply is your choice stop for higher efficiency HVAC systems for more than the descriptions in its catalog.
For one thing, their service is excellent, so if you have any questions, all you need to do is call them and they’ll clear up any confusion on the matter. They made a huge difference in an industry that has been defined by lackluster service, providing the best of the bunch.
However, Budget Air Supply makes waves in more than service. They also make it a point to offer great prices to their customers on everything they sell, which they also guarantee with a low price match policy. On top of that, they even provide fast, free shipping on their HVAC units, something that is unheard of in the industry.
Want to learn more about that Rheem AC unit you had your eye on, get a great price on it and enjoy free shipping? Just visit BudgetAirSupply.com or call them at 855-473-6484.